This certification validates the efforts undertaken by Conakry Terminal in early 2015 and commits the company to continuous improvement for the satisfaction of its clients.
Conakry Terminal obtains ISO 9001:2015 certification for its quality management system
Guinea. 31 October 2018
Conakry Terminal has obtained ISO 9001:2015 certification for its quality management system. It was issued by Bureau Veritas, a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC) services.
The certification covers the following activities:
- Reception and delivery of containers for imports, transshipment and exports
- Loading and unloading of container ships, including the shifting and transshipment of containers
- Inspection, storage and monitoring of containers in the container park
- Reception and delivery of vehicles (RoRo)
- Supply of information and documents linked to stakeholders
- Service invoicing
Tahirou Barry, CEO of Conakry TerminalThe ISO 9001 norm is an internationally recognised certification that will allow Conakry Terminal to develop new opportunities on an increasingly competitive global market. It is also a true indicator of quality and enables us to measure our progress for the continuous improvement of our performance.