This certification validates the efforts undertaken by Conakry Terminal in early 2015 and commits the company to continuous improvement for the satisfaction of its clients.
Conakry Terminal obtains ISO 9001:2015 certification for its quality management system
Guinea. 31 October 2018
Conakry Terminal has obtained ISO 9001:2015 certification for its quality management system. It was issued by Bureau Veritas, a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC) services.
The certification covers the following activities:
- Reception and delivery of containers for imports, transshipment and exports
- Loading and unloading of container ships, including the shifting and transshipment of containers
- Inspection, storage and monitoring of containers in the container park
- Reception and delivery of vehicles (RoRo)
- Supply of information and documents linked to stakeholders
- Service invoicing
The ISO 9001 norm is an internationally recognised certification that will allow Conakry Terminal to develop new opportunities on an increasingly competitive global market. It is also a true indicator of quality and enables us to measure our progress for the continuous improvement of our performance.
Tahirou Barry, CEO of Conakry Terminal