Bolloré Ports is deploying a vast investment plan, intended to modernize the port of Moroni. It includes, in particular, the modernization of the infrastructure, the acquisition of new equipment, and the training of its employees.
Port of Moroni
Moroni Terminal, Union of the Comores
Technical specifications of Moroni Terminal
- Total wharf length: 100 m
- Draught: - 5,5 m
- Container yard: 5,6 ha
- Equipment :
- Push-tugs 400 CV: 1
- Reachstackers: 2
- Moblie crane 100T: 2
- Front loaders: 4
- Tractor truck: 5
- Spreaders : 5
- Container trailer: 5
- Barge with transport capacity of 24 TEUs: 2
- Barge with transport capacity of 12 TEUs: 1
- Theoretical annual capacity: 20,000 TEUs
- Continuous loading and unloading operations: 24/7, 365 days a year
- Berthing: 24/7
- Unloading operations on-site
- from Monday to Thursday: 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Saturday: 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Reception of empty containers:
- from Monday to Thursday: 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Focus on the port of Moroni
- Length of general cargo wharf: 84 m
- Installations for port supplies